FOR CCTV APPLICATIONS
The CSI-IRR series of infrared illuminators using Total Internal Reflection technology to boost LED light efficiency. This proprietary design allows for evenly distributed illumination with viewing distance over 400 meters (1320ft). Another advantage of these illuminators is the low power consumption, 60W only.
The CSI-IRR infrared illuminators are weather resistant (IP66) and come in 850nm (semi-covert) 940nm (covert) wavelength versions. The 740nm is available as a option.
The result of these innovations is a high-performance infrared illuminator that delivers the farthest viewing distance and longest life of any infrared illuminator currently available on the market. The CSI-IRR series of illuminators can be purchased seprately or as part of a complete infrared CCTV camera system. They can also be retrofitted to existing CCTV cameras.
- Illumination distance range up to 400m (1320 ft)
- Available in semi-covert (850nm) and covert (940nm) wavelength
- Available in 30°, 60° and 90° illumination angle
- Constructed in light weight rugged extruded aluminum weatherproof housing
- Automatic ON/OFF photocell control as standard for 120m, 160m, 220m, 300m &400m models
- Produce no infrared glare
- Operating temperature range -40°C to 50°C
- Available in industry standard 24VAC, or 110/220VAC power input
- Weight: 2.9KG
FOR CCTV APPLICATIONS
The CSI-IR illuminator series is designed to produce clear night vision images for surveillance. Cantronic’s proprietary design provides evenly distributed illumination, with viewing distances of over 200 meters (660 feet). CSI-IR Illuminators also feature the advantage of low power consumption, using only 3W – 50W. The illuminators are weather-resistant and come in 850nm versions. Please see the Specification Table below for 940nm versions.
Cantronic offers a high-performance illuminator, delivering the farthest viewing distance and longest life of any infrared illuminator available on today’s market. The CSI-IR series of illuminators may be purchased separately, or as part of a complete infrared CCTV camera system. They can also be retrofitted to existing CCTV cameras.
- Illumination distance range 12m (40 ft) – 200m (660 ft)
- Low power usage of 3W – 50W
- Lightweight, rugged, weather-resistant housing
- Long lifespan of 10,000+ hours
- Available in 850nm and some models in 940nm
- No infrared glare
- Photocell versions available